Exams are over but somehow, it feels rather empty. These few weeks I have been so caught up with trying to catch up and being so exhausted everyday, I hardly have time to think and reflect. Many little things have been happening recently, I've started thinking about my life again. Call it reflecting or just random gibberish on my part but talking to my friends have really lightened my load a whole lot. That's why I'm really glad that I have such great friends- I think you know who you are. I guess alot of stuff have been weighing me down and its suprisingly gotten worse after the exams. Results aren't making it any better. But I expected it, really. So ohwell.
I feel so tired.I'm very unlucky today. Mina understands. I really think Singapore service standards are very bad. Especially those that aren't even bosses and only doing part time work. I guess perhaps they are new to the job and are very much sensitive or had a bad day. But that was simply appalling. I have no idea why you got offended or think that I had a problem with you, like bloody hell. What she said really took me aback. Excuse me, what exactly gave you the right to get angry? And even if you're angry or offended, what's with the tone. What's with "Come lah!", that was really the last straw that we had to do it, because you'll drive away so many customers, who knows how many have already swore off _____. And what's with "Please complain" with that uber "sweet" voice and Freaking stupid fake smile. I seriously got very pissed because of that. Its the right of the employer to know what a huge mistake she made by employing them. Its seriously bad attitude. In the first place, her face was already horribly black. And complaining to your friend in that foreign language RIGHT IN FRONT of us?! Like what's with that. I really hope you change your freaking attitude. If not, Good luck man. I feel mean saying this but Cheryl's mom is right, There's a reason that these people are doing that.
I'm so proud of Meenah, She's equipped for life.
Its just me today. Tmr will be worse with the impending Chemistry, Maths and Chinese. It'll be the greatest day ever.
I really don't understand this kind of people. If its over, let it rest. For goodness sake, if you're "courageous" enough to say that, why don't you just be a
man and come up and say it directly to our faces. Or are you too much of a coward?