
7 down, 1 to go. The last week has been hell. The papers have not been easy and no one can deny that Chem was definitely the ultimate. I don't exactly understand the point of making the end of year papers so hard, so much so that the average may be like 50?! I have a horrible feeling about all the papers. I don't even think I'd be able to rely on my LA, IH or Geog to pull my average up. Ohwell. At least to bulk of it is over. Geog left. Loads of writing. I have no idea how I'm going to sit there fore like 2 and a half hours -.- my butt is going to rot.
My poor Sansha Recitals have died ): and I onlu used them this year. Can't wait to get new ones. I think I'll get bloch cos the shank is much harder and I won't kill them. Ms Pamela says my arches killed them. -.- and I don't think I'll get to wear Sansha's anymore cos they are too soft. Too bad I can only go after Tuesday! I'm going to get my new black leotard as well. xD
3 days to FREEDOM
6 days till CCA starts again!!!!!!!!!!
15 days to my birthday :D
25 days to Shanghai!