We had dance today. It was super crowded. With CO people and Modern dancers and others. Laoshi had meeting so we only did warm ups, xiaotiao and zhongtiao and 90th anniversary. But it was mostly centred on the 4th segment so ater liangong we went out to lian the 3th segment. I was actually quite shocked by a certain group of people but i shan't talk about it here. It'll probably make me starting thinking about it again. After that Xiwen and I were teaching the Secones barre. I was quite shocked really. Go Secones, you're future is in your hands. Heh That sounds corny but ohwell. It's true. I was very lousy in Secone, I could just do some ugly splits. Anyway I was very impressed by one particular junior, her attitude will bring her far! (: Oh and I salute Simin, her tuoju is really good! And I think I would never be able to do that man! Firstly I'm heavy! I'll squash people! Plus I'm scared of heights!
Tmr's ACSI Stomp! I hope its fun and worth going! Cos I've got tons of homework to do and I'm missing ballet to catch up on homework (OH and also because I don't thtink my body would be able to take Pointe.)
here's to the nights we felt alive
here's to the tears you knew you'd cry
here's to goodbye
tomorrow's gonna come too soon