Blogger is smart now. (: Erica was using the comp I usually use so I started posting on the other comp in the study, then it died on me. It always does. RAWR SI REN KIA! But blogger saved my post. YAY BLOGGER. I'm using the lousiest comp in my parent's room that only has windows messanger.
Yay, this week has been/is going to be interesting and happening!
Monday was LSF Log meeting at KAP. We had Macs Breakfast (: that i've been craving for for foreverrrrrrr. Mina is jealous. But Macs Breakfast is quite unhealthy but OHWELL. Elaine is amusing. My moumou was quite bad that day. Then it was still quite early and I didn't want to come all the way out EARLY in the morning just for meeting and breakfast so I called mina and then took 154 ALL THE WAY to Lakeside. It is a long long ride and I almost missed the stop with the BLUE FLATS! We stoned for quite long and I was watching Hana Yori Dango 2 but it wasn't really in peace cos Cute Glendon was there. Glendon is very articulate for a Primary 1, very nice and polite and FUNNY too. And he likes to play a very very interesting game on their new xbox. Some war thing. I'm horrendous at video games but I was not bad okay, I killed 3 people (: Compared to mina who killed 1. Then Cher came over cos we wanted to bake. Went over NTUC in some ulu ulu place which stupidly didn't have Betty Crocker Premix. Stupid. And by the time we walked back it was quite late. Plus I had my craving for bubble tea. Mina was lazy so Cher and I went to Jurong Point to get her Premix and my bubble tea. Then I train-ed home which took 1hr.
Tuesday was CCA. I like CCA sessions. They are very very funny especially with 90th anniversary. We did warm-ups, abit of barre and titui on the floor. I really really really HATE titui on the floor. Its like the only thing I dread abt CCA. With our currently bad state of fitness, Jialing and I were laggging! ): But we are determined to become fit again! I think tituis are why I'm aching. At least I was able to catch my front, side and back legs (: YAY. Left leg is improving. Oh and the Second part of the 90th anniversary thing was funny yesterday, while hugging sheena, I almost sunk my teeth into Siming's hand. Then Sheena, Siming and I all started giggling, luckily our heads were down. Jialing, who's on the other side of Sheena didn't know. Awww. At least I was able to get back into the mood for awhile cos after starting to pick up stuff, Jialing was giggling and giggling and I was quite tickled. So it was funny.
Anyway after CCA, Jolyn and I had to meet Alvin abt the National Track and Field meet thing. Let's just say it wasn't exactly a fruitful session. Ooh then I went over to meet Jialing, Sheena and Hernhern at Penang Kitchen. They left a nice pile of food for me. Hernhern had to leave shortly after I arrived to go see houses! Anyway, Sheena and Jialing were being disgusting. Especially Sheena with her ice. The lime juice was really really sour so I added Hernhern's ice into my glass (although we still have no idea whether she did the same disgusting thing that Sheena did to her's) Then we were feeling greedy and ordered dessert. Jialing had Ice Jelly which was the most expensive yet the most disgusting jelly I've tasted. I had Almond Jelly with Longan. and Sheena had this Red bean Paste or soup thing. We were so bloated after that. We decided to go to Sheena's house to bake! So we took 852 down to Northpoint to get chocolate chips (heh) and then bus-ed to Sheena's VERY nice but ulu house. Its really nice. Jialing and I fell in love with it so we're going over again on Friday! Our brownies were quite interesting. To put it in a nice way. Some parts are chewy and some are like biscuits! Jialing took the biscuity part and I took the chewy part. Sheena took abit of both I think. Cookie making was fun! Shall upload some pictures when Sheena sends them over. I love the shapes man! Jialing and I kept running out to the swimming pool to dunk our legs in! Its a whole lot of fun. Oh and we left her house at around 7pm. The bus ride to Northpoint was fun. Bendy buses are nice. Sheena fell 3 times! I fell 8 times and Jialing fell 9 times. Shan't go into details, too hilariously stupid.
Today we had CCA again. All of us are aching at our hips and kwa area. Laoshi asked Secthrees to go to the middle barre. Then Hernhern, Jialing, Sheena, Bailu and I, being nice people gave up our places at the nice stable barres to go the the middle. It was quite alot of fun but really scary at times. The floor at the centre is quite slippery so Hernhern and I had to take off our shoes for Da pan tui and Yao Zhuhe. After that was 90th again. Jialing Siming and I are really super worked and our emotions are maodun. Cos all three of us are in all three parts. And for the first part we have to be very proud and happy while the second part we have to be terrified disturbed and hopeful. While the third part we have to be happy again. -.- Oh and Laoshi added a touju for Xueyan and I. She has to push me up while I do the ti ti split split thing in the air. And for the first two times after Laoshi changed it, Xueyan forgot abt me -.- So was left there while Xueyan stoned. Xueyan is a Joker lah. Hernhern and Anna had Cangku duty so Becca, Jialing and I were still on the dance floor waiting for them. We were doing cartwheels and front walks and funny rolling things and we ended up with legs all over. (Shan't go into details, Its... haha) Then we went to Thai Noodle House! They didn't have pineapple rice cos they hadn't bought the pineapple -.- -.- -.- So we tried interesting stuff. Hernhern Anna and I had Beef Noodle. While Jialing had the Chiangmai Noodle thing. Becca's was Olive rice which smelled very funky. Then we all had Red ruby. Ooh and the Ice tea is really fab. After that I took 154 to mina's house again. The ride's really long and I kept falling in and out of sleep. Went over and finished up our final prep for LA sia then went to Ang mo kio hub with Claudia for Macs. Stupid Subway queue was so blooming long. So no cookies tonight ):
Tomorrow's La sia day. At least I can sleep until 1030 then head to AMK Hub to meet Claudia and Mina again. We MUST have Subway tmr! Then we'll be taking 93 to Serangoon garden way and TRY to find the home. Its going to be interesting!
Friday is a nice nice day. CCA! YAY! Then probably FBI meeting and then off to Sheena's house with Becca, Hernhern, Jialing (: Swimming! And then Hernhern Sheena and I will be going for a Dance concert at Republic Poly. Which is, according to Claudia today, very near Woodlands MRT.
Yay to an Interesting week!