Frolicking, Scuba Diving and Snorkelling!
Gosh Share the Sea is SO fun. Expect for the last day. The Sec4s have this special intuition and many of them didn't turn up. I love the Seahounds Crew! Stephen, Faith, Felicia and that middle aged looking guy. They are so fun! Even though there was lectures and there were quite a few infomation overloads, Stephen made it all so fun. Frolicking is the best. Especially with Faith around to take pictures! We tramautised her. with our Cheerleading moves, Monster building, Catching and funny interesting stuff, and of course our SCREAMING! Frogfish rocks the most. I love Frogfish (Lianghui, Sarah, Tracy and Margaux) Snokelling is fun although I'm more comfortable with Scuba Diving. I love clearing the Snorkel and Mouthpiece. And its so cool when the BCD inflates and deflates! And when Lianghui wanted to go down but couldn't. We did Skin diving as well but I'm not exactly good at it. Nonetheless it was fun. I love Share the Sea. I want to go for Open Water dive and get certified this June. Hope I can squeeze it into my schedule >:(
I finally went for Ballet. Since my exam ended. I can't wait for my results. Pointe made my knees DIE. Rawrrrrr, knees don't die. ): I'm quite happy cos I was able to follow the Inter class. (: YAY!
I am so tanned now. But its not that bad cos I tan in a relatively nice shade and don't burn :D Hernhern's skin is like mine tooo! Tan but no burns. (: I tan super fast lah. 15 minutes and I change colour. >:( Which is not very nice cos when everyone is putting Suntan lotion, I'm putting stinky sunblock. Rawr. I suspect Sunblock doesn't work on me. Which brings me to today's boring experiment on UV beads. We put UV beads that change colours when exposed to UV rays in mini zip-lock bags and smeared different brands of sunblock with different SPF. Although on one with SPF 4 changed colour, I still don't believe that Sunblock works, especially not on me. Plus, I don't think the experiment is very much relevant to marine conservation at all.
Ooh and something made me VERY happy today. MsYeo passed me the PE marksheet during Assembly. I realised that my timing for 2.4km wasn't 14.41, which I heard and which is a B. It was 13.41!!!!! which is an A! Sarah got an A toooo! and We're the 2 who got 30/30 for NAPFA! I was super sad that I supposedly got 29/30! And I'm very proud of my 2m SBJ and 10.1 Shuttle Run. Although it probably isn't quite impressive to most, It's quite good for me. One more year to 10 years Gold! (: This paragraph is filled with Self obsession -.-
Cher and I have telepathy! (: We are the superextraordinary couple. HAH! Cos Mina sent me the minutes just now then I read it and I sensed that Cher did abit cos can tell by the sentences (: HAHA!
Tmr is going to be an interesting busy day for me. First I'm going to school with Mom to collect my report book, hand up IH, collect IH assignment and bring back my remaining books and stuff. Then I'm following Mom and Sam to Yoga and sit outside to do my work :D and then I'll go home and get my makeup done and go for Zoujingyunnan photoshoot at UCC! I hope that finishes on time then I can get home and bathe and meet Jialing and Sheena <3>:( at least I've still got Girl'sOuting to look forward too!