There's only IH and Geog left. Humanties, humanties.
Since Syf was over, everyone just suddenly scattered. Like everyone is so far away. Caught up with other things.
I want CCA everyday.
I want Zaogong.
I want Recess and Lunch practices in the Quadrangle.
I want painful taibu around and in the Quadrangle.
I want hot and sticky sessions outside the Audi.
I want the smell of dettol.
I want to sweep the balls of hair off the dance floor.
I want to sew sequins on One by One.
I want costume and toushi session in the SAC.
I want to count and thread beads.
I want the tickle of the toushi.
I want the messy buns.
I want bread and milo during CCA.
I want Audi pracs.
I want to worry about whether or not I hit centre.
I want to worry about stepping on my pants or skirt.
I want to worry about being able to reach my place in time.
I want to encourage and help baotui people
I want to laugh and crap with Naomi before the dance.
I want the sensation of Red, Yellow and Blue lights hitting my face
I want the mad rush to get makeup and hair done
I want to tie Hernhern's hair
I want to feel the gel in my hands and dump it on Hernhern's head
I want the cool sensation of gel on my scalp.
I want the chore of washing my hair three times after rehearsals
I want the awful feeling of having nail glue on my skin
I want to feel the long nails
I want the pain of peeling the nails off
I want the creeking of too much Rosin
I want Fengwuyiren played over and over again
I want Xiaoges to give us comments
I want to see people's faces when they watch our dance.
I want Laoshi's comments and encouragements.
I miss SYF!
Why in the world would you cry over something so trivial like that. First of all, its just a test and seriously, its not as if you did badly at all, well at least in our expectations you didn't. Maybe your expectations of yourself are really high, maybe being the best in the class and being better than her is your aim but have you ever thought about how others would feel? People who did some much worse than you. Its just very ridiculous. Everyone is so sick of conforting you cos they're not doing that well either. When you cry, you're not the only one hurting. Do just try to keep it in, even for once. We'll be so pleasantly surprised. Trust me, all of us will.