Well Done NYCO! (: Yay for Mina, Cher, Trish! (Didn't you love my Kisses!)
Jiayou Theatre Club for tmr.
Syf's officially started, very soon it'll be our time dancers! I must say, today's auditorium rehearsal went rather well. The new bottoms came, Makeup, Hair and Shoes! We really danced alot alot alot today, until I was super drained I fell asleep for awhile during Oliver Twist. I felt quite good about the two recordings. It was neater than I expected. When we were watching the recording (Thanks Yanglaoshi!), Bailu Hernhern Jialing and I were making funny noises. I think recording is super effective cos everyone will know where they've gone wrong. I actually felt very happy after the whole thing cos as we danced and danced and danced, I was able to improve on my turns and balances. But of course, we've got a long way to go.
GO GO GO GO GO GO GO NANYANG CHINESE DANCE! (:
I must say, the last few days I've been quite busy with FBI stuff. And I feel much closer to my committee mates and of course we had LOADS of fun during meetings, hanging up the banners, planning and discussing. CSM is in full swing, JIAYOU FBI! I think cheering session was quite okay today although not the whole school was cheering, its becoming quite a major problem nowadays :/ April Fools Party was such a joke! People actually thought I was crying, proves that my acting skills are not that bad. (: The sardine sandwiches gave me quite a scare but turned out fine. The hats were funny. And I think, well at least I hope, we've help to make Councillors less stressed!