Ballet is in 4 days time. Its so super fast. I really hope Sonata gets my leotard right this time cos when I collect it on monday, there definitely is not enough time for anymore alteration. But the woman at Sonata on Thursday was nice. Valse Printemps, Poetic and Dance Russe. Same as DUMBANA. I realised I haven't seen Adeline in ages. Must be Syf pracs and everything.
SYF is on the 28th. Only 9 more sessions left. Gosh its so close. I think Xurou Xuejie's remarks suprised me and actually spurred me to try harder and do better. The last two times, especially the one with only Dages, were better for me. I got less dizzy from spinning on the left. Train Train Train. I've never really tried spinning on my left and I'm so used to spinning on the right that when Laoshi told me to spin on the left instead I was super :/ Didn't have time to train before the next run-through so that time was quite bad cos I was super dizzy and couldn't see Becca coming. But at least it got better. Go Go Go NYCD (:
Sarah and nana and my going-out partners. The initial plan on thursday was to go and do my leotard. We went after maths remedial which never fails to make me sleepy. Orchard plaza was scary, the ceiling looked like it was going to come crashing down any moment. Then we went to Centerpoint cos we decided that PS was abit too far. We had Macs and I got pissed with the McCafe guy who took so super long to make my Double Chocolate. And when he gave me a Large instead of the Medium that I paid for I was too lazy to tell him. Ohwell. It was a fruitful trip, heh heh. Sarah FINALLY got her Shopaholic and Baby, Nana got her Black puma bag and I got my Shoes. Finally. It was quite unplanned (:
Anyway, off to tuition.