Did you ever wonder how long it takes to change your life?..A measure of time is enough to be life altering .Is it four years like hight school?One year, a 8 week rock tour?Can your life change in a month or a week or a single day?We are always in a hurry to grow up to go places to get ahead ,but when your young one hour can change everything.JointsJointsJoints don't die ):
Dance Juniors:
I'm very worried that the juniors put in xiaoges will take it in the wrong way and habour a grudge against laoshi and start thinking that laoshi is very bias. Well, I really hope juniors understand. I guess its sort of an injustice that dages are given many more opportunities. Even like yenngee, she's so good and yet she has so little parts in the dance. Plus the fact that she is short isn't her fault at all. And it has already become a fact that height and size does matter. In dance, it definitely is important, dance is a performing art and a great part of it is so please the eye and it so happens that height makes you more prominent and is more eye pleasing. That's just the way it is. We have to understand that Laoshi does try to take care of everyone but its impossible cos of the circumstances of the competition and the performance. Height to me is like talent, something you're born with and something you can't change. Yes, its unfair. Yes, it can be annoying. But that's something you really can't change. What's the use of complaining and getting upset? And why not use that energy to become better and improve? I'm not saying this because I'm a dage. I'm not saying this because I don't understand what you all are going through. I've been a xiaoge before, although I'll never know exactly how rotten you all feel, I've experienced part of it before. Please don't say laoshi is very bias and shows favouritism blatantly cos you have you understand that she has her problems too, she has to unsure that the dance is the best that we can achieve and yet care about everyone's feelings. And please also trust laoshi's judgement, I guess you all don't really know her yet, you all haven't really spent time with her yet. Cos everything she does is carefully thought of and considered and that's what she thinks is best for Nycd. Do you all know that laoshi put every single secthree and four into the namelist for syf, if you say that she doesn't care abt the feelings of the students, what is caring? There are two ways to look at it, 1. Be all bitter and start having bad feelings about dance and laoshi or 2. Try your best and then work as an asset to Nycd. Whatever it is, its ultimately your choice. I guess if you have something to offer to Nycd, Laoshi will definitely use you and not put you to one side. So show laoshi that you have something worth it. Please don't take this the wrong way, you all have at least 2 years more to go and i hope you all make the best of it.
I really hope you're okay, it really came as a shock to me and i was really shaken. Something so frightening could happen to someone who used to be so close to me, someone that i really trusted and cared about. I really didn't know how to react, anything can happen and things can change in a matter of seconds. It was all so sudden, but do know that so many people care about you and so many people love you. Do come back to school soon. We'll really miss you.