Happy Valentine's Day everyone!
Thanks to everyone who spread the love!
Today was a bad day. Bad Bad Bad. I seriously felt so terrible. Council rehearsals set me thinking abt alot of stuff. Everyone's been preoccupied with all the other stuff like tests, syf that we've forgot about the urgency of the matter. We're technically 3 working days away from Invest. And we haven't done up our Council item yet. I just think we should have started alot earlier. Council item needs alot of work. Everythings so messy and not everyone knows their steps. I think its cos we never had rehearsals where everyone turned up and everyone knew what exactly has been going on. Even the dance steps being taught are different. There are so many ideas going around but we've yet to find the perfect one. I think that there's quite a big line between elects and seniors. I don't know why. Attitude. Attitude is something we've really got to work on. Honestly, I felt very stressed up. There are so many things that have yet to be done and finalised. Only 9 more days. Go Council!
We missed CCA today for rehearsal. Dages changed quite alot of movements. So we sat down to watch them dance first. Little mistakes are magnified many times and its quite obvious when you slack off. I think what alot of things you said were quite hurtful. It's not like you've done very well and you got very well said it in a much nicer way. I felt very offended even though your tone wasn't that serious. I was really taken aback, I would have thought that you'll be more tactful and objective with your words. I hate it when I miss CCA. I hate it when i'm unclear of the steps. I'm not sure how you all can just ride along and not feel guilty that everyone else is putting in so much effort, coming down whenever they can while you just make up stupid excuses and not practice. Attitude once again.
Stupid Elitist.
Today's supposed to be a happy day. But it was the total opposite. Thanks Becca and Jialing for the hugs. I love CCA batchmates and seniors!
---
I hope you never lose your sense of wonder
You get your fill to eat
But always keep that hunger
May you never take one single breath for granted
God forbid love ever leave you empty handed
I hope you still feel small
When you stand by the ocean
Whenever one door closes, I hope one more opens
Promise me you'll give faith a fighting chance
And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance
I hope you dance
I hope you dance
I hope you never fear those mountains in the distance
Never settle for the path of least resistance
Living might mean taking chances
But they're worth taking
Lovin' might be a mistake
But it's worth making
Don't let some hell bent heart
Leave you bitter
When you come close to selling out
Reconsider
Give the heavens above
More than just a passing glance
And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance
I hope you dance
(Time is a real and constant motion always)
I hope you dance
(Rolling us along)
I hope you dance
(Tell me who)
I hope you dance
(Wants to look back on their youth and wonder)
(Where those years have gone)
I hope you still feel small
When you stand by the ocean
Whenever one door closes, I hope one more opens
Promise me you'll give faith a fighting chance
And when you get the choice to sit it out or dance
Dance
I hope you dance
I hope you dance
(Time is a real and constant motion always)
I hope you dance
(Rolling us along)
I hope you dance
(Tell me who)
(Wants to look back on their youth and wonder)
I hope you dance
(Where those years have gone)
(Tell me who)
I hope you dance
(Wants to look back on their youth and wonder)
(Where those years have gone)