darn jas trish and cher have co on tuesdays thursdays and fridays, while nana ryl and i have dance on wednesday and fridays so that only leaves MONDAY. ohwow. 4 pathetic days out of 20+. not to mention 1 is just over. ):
I'M JASMINE'S HERO! I SAVED HER TWICE! BOTH BY CPR! I'M STILL CONSIDERING IF I SHLD GO TO SCHOOL AND SAVE HER TMR! xPanyway, i went to raffles place/citylink/marina square today. and mom decided we shld take the train instead of the car. what a change -.- i'm SO lucky that mom drives cos if i were to take bus everyday, I'LL DIE! and jasmine would need to give me cpr. GAH! i'm pissed with U.R.S! they don't have stock for
that pair of ballet flat! we got dad's shirts and pants. our next shopping trip would be orchard (: OOH! and i got
BURNTHEFLOOR DVD! (: (: (:
i'm HOPING mom will let me go shopping with nana and ryl tmr (:
i watched the walls around me crumble
but its not like I won't build them up again
so here's your last chance for redemption
so take it while it lasts because it will end
and my tears are turning into time I've wasted trying to find a reason for goodbyeI'M GONNA PAINT THE TOWN RED!