sunset-silhouette.blogspot
PROFILE
........
BLOG
........
LINKS
........
TAG
Bianca
Nanyang Chinese Dance, Crestar Ballet, HuaykuanDY
Nanyang Student Council, FBI 07, Batch 08, FBI-CSI 08
coffee_romance92@hotmail.com
Monday, December 27
ok...so i was nagged to blog so here i am... well, have been quite busy these few days.
so i got into ny. lotsa pple from peichun in ny...12 altogether. 1 from 6b, 2 from 6c and the rest from 6a...quite happy zhenping and i are going to the same school...jus hope we will be in the same class n stuff.
on the 23rd.. went to ny to buy the uniform n books. there was this talk n then we had to queue for the stuff. the uniform was quite expensive.. almost $200... then the books.
christmas eve... went to my cousin's grandmother's house for dinner. quite alot of food.
christmas day...there was nothing on for my family so we went to ikea at around 11. had cup noodles for lunch. opened prezzies n watched tv. then at around 5... went to the club for bball. ate a the club.
boxing day.... had chinese dance from 9 to 11...quite happy my left leg didnt cramp up... (cos it always does...it is quite obvious that my right leg is better than my left leg. 1. maybe it b'cos it is god-given n stuff 2. i also "lian4" my right leg...lol.... then, had this party at our house. christmas party... n i was kinda like the drinks person... so i was like "hello...u wanna hav a drink? we have coke, root beer, green tea, orange, grape, zapple...." blah...opened more prezzies.
then went to quanqi party. quite fun. there were more girls then boys there...
girls' poem
I shave my legs,
I sit down to pee.
And I can justify
any shopping spree.
Don't go to a barber,
But a beauty salon.
I can get a massage
without a hard-on.
I can balance the checkbook;
I can pump my own gas.
I can talk to my friends,
About the size of my ass.
My beauty's a masterpiece,
and yes, it takes long.
At least I can admit,
To others when I'm wrong.
I don't drive in circles,
At any cost.
And I don't have a problem,
Admitting I'm lost.
I don't forget
An important date.
You just gotta deal with it;
I'm usually late.
I don't watch movies,
With lots of gore.
Don't need instant replay,
To remember the score.
I won't lose my hair;
I don't get jock itch.
And just cause I'm assertive,
Don't call me a bitch.
Don't say to your friends,
Oh yeah, I can get her.
In your dreams, my dear -
I can do better!
Flowers are okay,
but jewelry's best.
Would you look at my face,
Not at my chest!
I don't have a problem,
With expressing my feelings.
I know when you're lying;
you look at the ceiling.
Don't call me a girl,
A babe or a chick.
I am a WOMAN,
Get it, you prick?
because it isn't always rainbows and butterflies
10:34 AM
Hello World
For those of you who still don't know, I've moved to LJ
Its friends lock btw.
Byebye Blogger